THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. is a private limited company, registered in India, a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 58, 2nd Floor, South Patel Nagar Market, New Delhi – 110 008.
THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. owns the website located at www.thot.co.in (the "Website"). By accessing and using the Website, you the user, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") which govern your access to and use of the Website.
1. All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the "Content") and all rights in it belongs to THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use.
You must not:
- Content must not be republished (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website
2. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without THOT Media Pvt. Ltd.'s express written consent.
1. All copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of THOT Media Pvt. Ltd.
2. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website ("Trade Marks") are registered or unregistered trademarks of THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. The name of THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of THOT Media Pvt. Ltd.
1. The Website and Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis and THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
2. In no event will THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
3. THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
4. THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and / or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and / or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. then the latter shall prevail.
THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
THOT Media Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms.